|JANUARY||TUESDAY||15||FULL COUNCIL (6)|
|TUESDAY||19||FULL COUNCIL (7)|
|TUESDAY||23||FULL COUNCIL (8)|
- Full Council Meetings/Parish Assembly/Annual Meeting start at 1900hrs. of which there will be 7 meeting plus Parish and Annual meetings. Majority of meetings held at Birchington Library, please check agendas for current information.
- General Purpose’s committee (GPC) meetings usually start at 1830hrs.
- Planning meetings usually start at 10:00am. Planning will be once a fortnight starting from 6th
- Please note that start times for, planning and finance meetings have to occasionally be altered – details can be found on the parish council notice boards.
- The election in 2019 will be held on 02.05.19.